Saturday 13 October 2012

Return to Equanimity, in cat's clothes

All is restored. The Chinese temple is back, as are the gardens.

In my first life, my beloved cat Paschie passed on aided by the "green dream" provided by the vet because of terrible terrible convulsions caused, apparently, by a "space occupying lesion" (a tumor), so, in second life I wear my cat avatar and get a sense of place from the perspective of a pussy cat.

It is very interesting that wearing the body of a cat elicits sweet reactions from human avatars. I pad around fairly populated places and everyone wants to pat me, forgetting my humanity (the hand in the puppet, as it were).

I think I shall experiment more with being a cat and go out more.

I am - for myself - soothed wonderfully by being a cat. She bounds along, fluidly, cat-like and is a balm to my actual human emotions. Paschie and I were very close. I said of her that she was the love of my life, so it hurts that she is not here anymore filling her presence in my house. I rattle around the house like a pea.

Interesting, me thinks, how wearing cat's clothes (the bodily form of cat) is so soothing for me in my actual pain....

No comments:

Post a Comment