Saturday 29 September 2012

Rattled by encroaching objects

   For much of this week I was bothered by encroaching objects from the land beyond Naga Saphira, specifically a Sim Cliff and accompanying rocks. Ironically these cliffs are copies of the one I have been using myself for much of this year, but because these were not my objects I came to detest them! Clearly my neurosis, like a petticoat, was showing. I reacted  in the same way as I react to the goings on of my first life's neighbours. Real/virtual life is the same as far as I'm concerned. I feel encroachment keenly. I guess this is a result of some old old issues and the post traumatic stress disorder I have. In other words what happened recently became yet another tool for focusing and mindfulness.
   I reported the encroaching objects several times to both the land owner and Linden labs. Probably once was enough, but the whole thing irritated me enormously.
   I used this opportunity to trace my reaction. I flattened my land and removed the back mountains to show the land owner (I merely lease it) the presence of the neighbour's objects, then came an explosion of colour and exotica. Interesting, this. Instead of concealing myself, I came out extravagantly, excessively. Here I am! This is me! None of this reaction was particularly conscious, I'm afraid to say. It was pure reactivity.
   And so, what you'll find now should you visit, is a lot of water I've created from a base, a temple with fluttering curtains and gods. You'll find also a planetarium high in the sky (500 m). Enter and there is a panoply of gods and swirling stars. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment